Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
A Housekeeper at the DoubleTree by Hilton Park City is responsible for the general cleaning, removal of trash and upkeep of guest rooms, public areas, public restrooms, heart of house areas, employee restrooms, business office space and other assigned areas. We are looking for guest service oriented individuals who are energetic, organized, methodical, and are able to work as a team player to ensure utmost guest satisfaction. Join our team today, and enjoy the perks of being an employee of Vail Resorts and Hilton Hotels, which includes a Free Epic Ski Pass for yourself and your dependents, Hilton Hotels discounts throughout the world, free leadership classes, career development opportunities within both companies, retail discounts, and more!
* Remove trash and items for recycling.
* Maintain and clean working equipment in top condition.
* Replenish tissues and other sundry items required for public areas.
* Public area attendants may be assigned to guest rooms as required and will be required to fulfill duties outlined in housekeeping job description.
* Perform other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
* Ability to communicate to guests and employees in English. -required
* Must be willing to purchase and wear slip resistant shoes within the first week of work. -required
* High School Diploma or GED. -preferred
* Housekeeping experience. -preferred
* Guest Service experience. -preferred
* Attention to detail. -required
* Team oriented and dedicated to providing excellent service. -required
* Must be able to lift 30 to 50 lbs. -required
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time. -required
* Must be able to bend, crouch, crawl, climb and kneel. -required
* Must be able to work weekends, holidays and evenings. -required
Becoming part of the Park City team means you're joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America's largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that's as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 165544