Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Housekeeping team is looking for high-energy, detailed and team orientated individuals to help round out our already amazing team. The Housekeeping Inspector is responsible for making sure the facilities are clean and meet brand standards while motivating and encouraging our housekeeping team. This individual is expected to make a detailed inspection of rooms before a guest checks into them, ensuring housekeeping attendants have the tools they need to do their jobs, and ensuring rooms meet brand standards.
* Inspect & Clean units in accordance with the Vail Resort's quality standards
* Adheres to time constraints and work as a member of a cohesive team
* Works well with others and provides excellent customer service, both internally and externally
* Flexible schedule; ability to work weekends, nights, holidays. Occasional split-shifts and on-call work may be required
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to adapt to ever changing needs and be proactive with the business' needs
* Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to Supervisor and/or Human Resources.
* Regular lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, stooping, standing and walking
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs
* Ability to multi-task
* Detail orientated and thorough with daily assignments
* Housekeeping Experience Preferred
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you've found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 166190