Our business is booming. Which is to be expected. After all, with a team like ours, success comes pretty easily. That's because our associates are -- hmm, how can we put this in a way that doesn't sound overly cocky -- the best on the planet.
Texas Western Hospitality and managing partner Western International own and operate over thirty hotels, ranging from select service and full service to extended stays. We build and manage only the best brands. We proudly fly Marriott, Hilton, and Holiday Inn flags. We operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona, North Carolina, and Washington State. We also have several properties currently under construction, which will be opening in the near future.
At TWH, we fly the best flags, build the best hotels and employ the best people. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to our stakeholders, investment partners, owners, associates, and customers alike.
The Cluster Sales Manager will:
- Establishes client base of organizations, associations, social groups, and corporate businesses through direct outside and inside sales, in order to secure business for the hotel.
- Ensures that predetermined sales expectations are met or exceeded.
- Manage daily schedule to achieve 25% strategic administrative time and 75% tactical sales execution time.
- Conducts tours, answer questions for walk-in and call-in customers directing them to other sales staff members if appropriate.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key clients in order to produce group and/ or convention business.
- Documents all sales activities into Sales Pro in a timely and accurate manner.
- Negotiates guest room rates, meeting room rental, function space, and hotel services within approved booking guidelines. Confirms agreements in writing and forwards document to client and affected hotel departments.
- Conducts tours of the hotel and banquet facilities; entertains qualified potential clients in accordance with company and property policies and procedures.
- Forecasts and accurately records and all bookings and cancellations.
- Assists the Area Director of Sales with the implementation and achievement of the Sales Marketing plan.
- Actively participates in various industry networking groups. This includes but is not limited to attending local and regional events and conventions, and developing relationships with meeting planners and decision makes for the association/government agencies.
- Actively participates in weekly Revenue calls.
- Spends a majority of time each week away from hotel conducting outside Sales calls and Sales Blitzes.
- Provides administrative support to the Sales team/office.
- Meets with F&B staff daily to review catering summary (if applicable).
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Meets with planners after their event to discuss the success of the event, deficiencies, etc. and to re-book business.
- Follows company policies and procedures and is able to effectively communicate them to subordinates.
- Fulfills Manager on Duty shifts.