The Sr. Manager Global Operations Standards will ensure Popeyes has clearly defined and executable standards and processes for all restaurant level projects to ensure financial strength, operating efficiency, and viability. This role directs operational aspects of marketing and operations initiatives and collaborates with cross functional teams to lead the organization toward achieving business and sales goals.
- Management Systems
- Identify, test and implement process or system enhancements that simplify operations, improve profits or efficiency in the restaurant
- Collaborate with Popeyes teams to drive operations improvement
- Is current in knowledge of latest technology and updated on changes in industry trends
- Serve as subject matter expert in operations discussions with internal departments
Maintain Brand Standards in support of restaurant execution and the evaluation program
- Track brand initiatives and the impact on field team resources through operations calendar
- Ensure restaurant evaluation execution and operations improvement
- Leverage guest feedback to provide optimal guest experience
- Ensure communication of key initiatives and priorities (webinars, electronic comms)
- Provide follow up measurement tools to ensure sustainability
- Provide summary report on execution results
Document and maintain resource library
- Work with internal advisory team to document brand policies and procedures.
- Maintain current information on resource repository
- Develop best practices and trouble-shooting library for all brand initiatives and restaurant issues.
Execution of Initiatives
- Tracks brand initiatives and determine impact at the field and restaurant level
- Maintain calendar to ensure implementations are staged
- Communicates and makes recommendation regarding any heavy impact points or bottlenecks that could put a strategic initiative in jeopardy
- Maintains tracking tools and data related to execution of initiatives.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Brand expertise
- Organization and project management
- Good working knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Jive)
- Excellent oral and written communications and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 0-25%
Education and Experience
- College degree or equivalent business experience
- Minimum of 5-8 years' experience in a restaurant operations or related position
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.