Analyst/Sr. Analyst, Field Marketing Strategy
This role is responsible for ensuring proper execution of local and national marketing initiatives at the field level. The successful candidate will guide and support Field Marketing Managers through all the details involved in local execution, thus driving sales and upholding brand standards. This role will work very closely with the National Marketing team and regional Field Marketing Managers.
· Works closely with a team of 5 Field Marketing Managers
· Responsible for providing key data to Field Marketing Managers in a weekly and monthly basis
· Ensures local marketing execution of merchandising and pricing
· Supports different teams within the National Marketing team in effectively rolling out initiatives to the field
· Plans and Execute events specific for internal and external stakeholders
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
· Data driven and analytical
· Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to the audience, whether orally or in writing; ability to establish effective working relationships among team members
· Prior experience with event planning is preferred but not required
RBI is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available upon request.