The Manager Global Operations Standards will ensure RBI has clearly defined and executable standards, technology and processes for all restaurant systems to ensure operating efficiency. This role directs operations initiatives and collaborates with cross functional teams to lead the organization toward achieving business and operational goals.
- Management Systems
- Identify, test and implement process or system enhancements that simplify operations, improve profits or efficiency in the restaurant (Ex. Restaurant Routines)
- Collaborate with all Brand teams across the globe to drive operations improvement
- Identify and Implement best systems in the industry to improve production process
- Is current in knowledge of latest technology and updated on changes in industry trends
- Ability to identify and prioritize best in class systems and tools to deploy in restaurants (Ex. Kitchen Management System, Labor scheduling, Inventory)
- Serve as subject matter expert in operations systems discussions with internal departments
- Ability to assess and identify best vendors and initiatives in the industry
Maintain Brand Standards in support of restaurant execution
- Track impact on field team resources through operations excellence in systems
- Ensure communication of key initiatives and priorities
- Provide follow up measurement tools to ensure sustainability
- Provide summary report on execution results
Document and maintain resource library
- Work with internal advisory team to document brand policies and procedures.
- Maintain current information on resource repository
- Develop best practices and trouble-shooting library for all brand initiatives and restaurant issues.
Execution of Initiatives
- Tracks brand initiatives and determine impact at the field and restaurant level
- Communicates and makes recommendation regarding any heavy impact points or bottlenecks that could put a strategic initiative in jeopardy
- Maintains tracking tools and data related to execution of initiatives.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Brand expertise
- Organization and project management
- Good working knowledge of restaurant systems and Back of House systems
- Good working knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Jive)
- Excellent oral and written communications and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 0-25%
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a restaurant operations or related position