Era Living is seeking part-time and full-time Dietary Aides to become the newest members of our Food Service team located in our Ida Culver House Broadview Community, North Seattle, WA.
We offer competitive compensation and a work environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Dietary Aide is responsible for the preparation of meal trays following the established Nursing Care menu and standards for food preparation, handling, sanitation, and safety.?
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Food Handler Permit required or ability to obtain one within 14 days of hire
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Previous experience in healthcare is a plus
- Culinary and/or therapeutic diet knowledge preferred
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!?Please visit our careers site,?Era Living has been voted?#4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter?s) and?Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).