Rare industry job with benefits and a set schedule! Grow your skills in a great team environment!
Era Living is seeking both a part-time and full-time Lead Food Server to become the newest members of our Dining Services team located in our Ida Culver House Broadview Community in North Seattle, WA.?
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
- Free meals with every shift!
The Lead Food Server is responsible for ensuring that all guests to our full service restaurant are treated to a world class dining experience. This position supports the Dining Services Director and Dining Room Servers with supervising shifts, training new staff, reconciliations, some record keeping and inventory.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum two years serving experience in a restaurant/hospitality environment; supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have Food Handler?s permit and Class 12 alcohol certificate (or able to obtain upon hiring).
- Experience with Word, Excel, and Publisher.
- Ability to communicate in English (verbal and written).
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application! Please visit our careers site at Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter?s) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).