Osborn Foodservice is a growing, vibrant broadline foodservice distributor empowering independent operators since 1947. We supply the best national brands as well as our own private brands to independent operators in the foodservice industry, including restaurants, schools, bakeries, convenience stores, correctional facilities, hotels, hospitals, etc. throughout North and Central Alabama, Northwest Georgia, and parts of Tennessee. Come join an independent distributor where we employ hard-working, talented individuals that want to make a difference in their own lives as well as those they service.
CDL Class A Delivery Driver Local - Home Nightly
To safely drive a tractor trailer on intrastate and interstate routes for the purpose of delivering and unloading various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods) for our customers in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with Department of Transportation regulations; to do so accurately, on time, and damage-free, while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Deliver products in a tractor/trailer
- Comply with DOT regulations
- Maintain truck operating efficiency
- Maintain safe operation
- Keep logs updated, input into On Board Computers and turned in daily in accordance with D.O.T. regulations
- Requires routine lifting/moving of up to 90 lbs. per product.
- Regularly wheels hand truck with up to 300 lbs. of cases down ramp, to customer establishments/occasional up and down stairs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Accountable for invoices and money.
- Accountable for any returned product.
- Valid Class "A" License (CDL)
- Minimum 2 Years Driving Experience Required
- Clean MVR
- Ability to lift 20 to 90 lbs
- Ability to drive a truck with a manual transmission
Benefits we offer:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Cancer insurance
- Accident insurance
- 401k plan
- Company paid disability insurance and life insurance.
Apply Online Below