As a Cupcake Baker at Sprinkles, youwill contribute to the Sprinkles success by baking all cupcakes, cookies, andbrownies and ensuring proper rotation of product. Your sweet spot is working inkitchens and you are your best when hustling through a busy day of bakingthousands of cupcakes. Without you, there would be no Sprinkles.
· Act as a company ambassador and embody the Sprinklesvalues: world's best product, exceptional guest service, innovation, community,cleanliness, and great place to work.
· Follow printed bake sheet to ensure correct flavors andquantities are being baked. This is where your keen attention to detail willaid in your long-term success at Sprinkles.
· Ensure cupcakes are being baked to Sprinkles specificationsand standards. Excellence and consistency are part of what makes Sprinklesspecial.
· Maintain clean ovens and baking areas in the kitchen.
· Assist dishwashers and frosters with completing dishwashing.
· Train in frosting cupcakes and production prep duties tohelp when needed.
· Adhere to all safety and sanitation guidelines.
· Report to work at the scheduled time for each shift andfulfill the job requirements for the duration of the shift or until relieved ofall duties by a direct supervisor.
· An early bird or a night owl! Must be able to function,perform, and follow Sprinkles policies and standards under limited supervisionif scheduled early morning opening shift or a late closing shift.
· Able to work well under pressure and at a consistent pace,even when you are timed to ensure you are baking up to speed.
· Able to communicate verbally and understand and followwritten and verbal instructions.
· All the other good things YOU would want in aco-worker.
· A passion and love of the Sprinkles product, brand, andexperience.
· Necessary Food Handlers Certificate (bakery/cityspecific).
· Experience in the food industry is preferred.
· Good physical stamina and energy. You love being on yourfeet and can lift up to 50 pounds, carrying cupcake trays, cupcake batter andfrosting and bags of boxed purchases. Must be able to remain in a stationaryposition up to 60% of the time.