Come work for Somersett Golf & Country Club, a private golf course in Reno, NV! If you enjoy the game of golf, you can also play our 18 Hole Championship Golf course designed by Tom Kite for free!
We are looking for a dependable PT Dishwasher Person to join our kitchen staff and maintain cleanliness around our restaurant. Experience preferred but will train. If you would like to kick start your career in the restaurant industry and be part of the behind-the-scenes operations, we'd like to meet with you. Ideal candidate will be reliable, organized, professional, and be able to work weekends and holidays.
• Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
• Load and unload dishwashing machines
• Wash specific items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots and delicate china)
• Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment properly
• Ensure that there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours
• Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and place orders when necessary
• Check washing machines' operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues
• Remove garbage regularly
• Sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor
Send your resume or an email so we can call and set-up and interview.
You can also complete an application by stopping by to see us at 2019 Championship Trail, Reno NV 89523. This employer does participate in E-Verify.
It's Great To Be Home.
Every Somersett resident enjoys the 9-hole Tom Kite designed Canyon Nine Golf Course, 24,000 square foot the 9 million dollar Club at Somersett recreation center, and over 27 miles of paved and natural hiking and biking trails. The Canyon Nine Golf Course and The Club at Town Center are exclusive to residents and included in Somersett residents' monthly owners association dues.
Pick-up your model home tour map at The Club at Town Center at Roundabout #2 within Somersett.