North Italia and North Carolina - The Perfect Pair!
Opening Soon in South End's RailYard
Line Cooks, for a quick response, text a Recruiter today!
Text: North Jobs
Handmade With Love From Scratch Daily
Whether you're looking for a change or starting a career from scratch, North is the perfect place for you. From our Prosciutto pizza to the house specialty Bolognese, we take great pride in serving exceptional handmade Italian dishes. We're also committed to supporting our employees with advancement opportunities, perks, and a positive environment. North is more than an Italian restaurant-it's a family of servers, hosts, managers, and chefs dedicated to crafting the perfect Italian meal for our guests. If that sounds like you, there's a place for you here.
Here's what you'll do:
* Prepare our authentic Italian dishes from scratch following the recipe to produce consistent results
* Know and comply with standard cooking methods, quality standards, and kitchen practices
* Cook a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, and other food items using broilers, ovens, grills, fryers, and a variety of other kitchen equipment
* Portion all the products, follow the recipes, and always ensure the plate presentation looks beautiful
* Keep it clean! Follow the sanitation standards, make sure your work station stays clean and organized, and follow all of the food handling standards
You need to be:
Comfortable in a fast-paced environment. A minimum of 1 year of experience is preferred. You should have good English communication skills, comfortable standing for long periods of time, and able to lift up to 50 pounds. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work weekends and some holidays.
Become a valuable member of our team and you will discover more than just a culinary gem. We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth. Our competitive wages combined with a 35% discount at all North Italia locations makes this a team you simply must be a part of.