$500 Signing Bonus!
No Late Nights! Free Meals! Free Parking!
Era Living is seeking a part-time Laundry Attendant/Custodian to become the newest member of our Housekeeping team located in our University House Issaquah Community in Issaquah, WA.
We offer competitive compensation and a work environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Laundry Attendant performs day-to-day laundry functions including: collecting dirty laundry, sorting, and pre-spotting when necessary; washing, drying, folding & ironing laundry using industrial sized equipment. This position will also serve as a back-up custodian in times of absence, performing routine cleaning, washing, sanitizing duties.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate in English (verbal and written).
- Ability to work various weekday and weekend shifts.
- Previous laundry work experience, preferred.
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter?s) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).