We are accepting applications for a dynamic Dining Room Supervisor who has a passion for details and a desire to serve resident meals in hotel quality service and standards. This position also requires some limited catering opportunities within the building, allowing for your creative energies to be put into practice. Supervision also includes a full service bar and dining room on the 15th floor. Come join our dynamic dining team as we explore creative ways to improve our dining venues.
Do you love what you do, but not where you're doing it?
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance in your career with a growing organization?
Do you thrive in an environment where meaningful work happens every day?
Interested? Keep reading!
Parkshore is a lakefront retirement community located in Seattle's picturesque Madison park neighborhood, Parkshore is looking for caring, fun and energetic Dining Room Manager to join our team! As a Transforming Age community, Parkshore is comprised of dedicated and caring people who have a strong desire to enrich the lives of older adults and our team members.
- Work/Life Balance: We have multiple shifts and flexible schedules
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: We have the benefits you're looking for as well as other unique perks for full-time, part-time and on-call team members
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents, our communities and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen and work together to make great things happen
What does our Dining Room Manager do?
- Is willing to wear every hat on the Dining Services team! A successful Dining Services Manager will manage a solid budget, serve tables, wash dishes, plan meals, lead their team and interact with residents and team members
- Oversees the operations, coordination, appearance, and maintenance of dining room
- Provides leadership, development, training, counseling and management to the Dining Services team
- Understands and sets high standards for quality, appearance, professionalism, presentation, and service. We aim to create and maintain a positive experience for all of our residents, employees and visitors
- Exhibits proper dining etiquette, high standards of cleanliness and attention to every detail
- Ensure company-staffing levels and maintain labor budget
What we're looking for from you:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent experience, education and training is required
- Experience: Minimum five(5) years of restaurant lead, supervisor or managerial experience, preferably in a senior living community
- Knowledge: A deep knowledge of local health and safety standards, OSHA and other regulatory agencies
- Excellent Attitude: An upbeat, fun, outgoing personality and can-do attitude
- Work Environment: Hands-on experience in dining room organization and meal preparation
- Superb Communication: Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team-work: Ability and willingness to work as a cohesive team with other community and corporate departments
- Customer Service: Be patient, pleasant and understanding in relating to the residents and staff
At Parkshore, we care deeply about our mission and commitment to providing exceptional care to our residents. That is why we are a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.