MAC'D is San Francisco's fast-casual, build-your-own mac & cheese restaurant. We're hiring line and prep cooks for our Marina location (3347 Fillmore St.) to join our close-knit family of cheese lovers.
We're looking for both part-time and full-time staff members. We offer pay starting at $16/hour + more depending on experience and tenure, free meals, socials, flexible schedule, and a great work environment. We're excited to meet you, and we hope you're excited to find a career with MAC'D.
- Follows established rules and guidelines
- Maintains positive work attitude and environment and contributes to great team culture. We all have a fun time!
- Knowledge of sanitation and food safety
- Able to work in tight spaces
- Able to work evening and weekends
- $16/hour minimum, depending on experience
- Shared tip pool
- Quarterly (3 months) pay raise depending on performance
- Free house meals and beverages
Mac'd is San Francisco's newest mac & cheese shop featuring custom-built macs, each one a unique creation designed by our customers. We fully believe that mac doesn't always have to come from a box or taste like what you ate in Grandma's kitchen. Every customer is encouraged to embrace their inner cheese artist, play with their food, and make their mac their way.
We're excited to find new teammates interested in joining a small team of go-getters who love to have fun together. When you join, you'll not only be helping us launch our first location; you'll become an integral part of the Mac'd story. We hope every customer who visits our store will have a welcoming experience that feels as personal as their meal, and we'll be relying on you to work alongside us in creating the food and atmosphere we'll need to ensure everyone has a good time (us included!).