Be part of the action at New Era Field!
Delaware North Buffalo Sportservice is the exclusive concessions, Premium dinning and retail provider for New Era Field.
Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. At New Era Field, we provide food and beverage concessions, luxury suites catering, and retail for our partners. We're working behind the scenes and on the front lines - making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.The Opportunity
Maintains the dish room and dishwashing machine, and washes and properly stores all dishes, in accordance with the Company's applicable standards and procedures.
• Washes dishes, glassware, pots, pans, flatware and kitchen items, using dishwashers or by hand.
• Places clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
• Cleans work area including equipment, floors, walls and cooking area.
• Ensures that all levels for sanitizer on dish machine and pot sinks are at specific requirement for health standards.
• Keeps all kitchen wares storage areas clean and orderly.
• Removes trash from dish room and transports to dumpster. Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Stocks supplies such as food, dishes, and utensils in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and salad bars.
• Assists with accepting delivery items and storage of such items.
• Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
• Assists in cleaning and preparing various foods for cooking or serving as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to understand and follow direction.
• Ability to work cooperatively with others.
• Ability to adhere to Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
• Ability to stand and walk for entire length of shift.
• Ability to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 60 pounds and place items on high and low shelves in storerooms and freezers.
• Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at waist, bending and squatting.
• Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops and brooms.
Environmental Working Conditions:
• Will be in contact with chemical cleaning agents.
• Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass, metal cans, scalds and burns, slipping and tripping.
• Frequently immerses hands in water.
• Frequently in a hot and damp environment.
• Nothing in this job description restricts the management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check.Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.