Join Patina Restaurant Group as we search the universe for associates to launch a spaced-themed restaurant, opening later this year at Epcot at Walt Disney World Resort. The restaurant's expansive dining room will be unlike anything in the galaxy, offering guests amazing meals and spectacular views from high above the Earth. This first-of-its-kind restaurant will feature internationally inspired cuisine, a wide selection of craft beer, out of this world cocktails and more than 1,000 bottles of the world's finest wines. We're looking for motivated, innovative talent to join our team!
- Oversee daily shift responsibilities of all employees (floor service, side-work, sanitation, receiving, invoices and time cards) and ensure actions are up to company quality, sanitary, and legal standards.
- Schedule staff hours and assign tasks for service and kitchen staff members.
- Help train, develop, motivate staff and monitor their performance while keeping an open communication for corrections needed.
- Ensure that assigned staff members have reported to work; document any late or absent employees.
- Maintain positive guest relations and high standards of service at all times.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of all unit organization and menu information.
- Maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation/health regulations and company policies.
- Solve all customer concerns and complaints in a professional manner.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a managerial position in a restaurant with a similar style of dining, capacity and volume.
- Servsafe, Food Safety Handler, and Training for Intervention Procedures (TIPS) certification required.
- Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working with and an understanding of P&L's and developing and managing budgets.
- Have passion for exceptional dining experiences combined with substantial food and service knowledge.
- Possess exceptional communication skills and an ability to anticipate guest and employee needs.
- Maintain a professional and polished appearance and demeanor in high-volume situations.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), & (POS) systems.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.