We are seeking highly-motivated, hard-working individuals with a genuine interest in a Hospitality career. The Food and Beverage Intern will gain experience in the areas of interviewing, labor management, training, inventory control and management. The Food and Beverage internship lasts from March 2020 - September 2020. Pay begins at $12.25 per hour.
- Maintain open communication with client regarding orders in all dining areas
- Uphold guest service standards by implementing training strategies and participating with the rewards and recognition program.
- Investigate food quality and service complaints
- Prepare various operational reports; keep records pertaining to sales and requisitions
- Assist with inventory control and managing food costs
- Assist premium managers and supervisors with data entry and administrative tasks such as scheduling, charge tips reporting, payroll, etc.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- High school education or GED required
- Working towards an associate or bachelor degree in Hospitality or related field
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Self-starter and able to work both independently and on a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow job procedures and manager instructions