Everett and Jones Barbeque is currently hiring Cooks and Food Preps for our busy Laurel District restaurant. Below is a brief summary of the tasks involved in the Cook's Job Position:
- Delight our Guests by providing quality and timely prepared foods.
- Follow sanitation guidelines.
- Adhere to safety procedures.
- Practice cost-cutting measures.
- Pitch in and work as part of a team.
- Stock and rotate food.
- Handle equipment, appliances, small wares, supplies, and tools
- Prepare and cook food items
- Process and manage food tickets.
- Track food quality
- Handle special circumstances
- Communicate effectively with co-workers and managers
- Perform additional tasks requested by your manager
- Perform closing procedures
Barbecue outpost dishing up hearty plates of sauced-up meats & Southern sides in down-to-earth digs.