Bring your food service and supervisor skills for this great job opening!
Chico institutional food program seeks Service Supervisor for part time job opening!
• Supervise food service employees and cashiers to ensure the highest quality of services
• Food quality, speed of service, presentation, portion control, restocking and cleanliness
• Proper sanitation, food handling, and safety
• Monitors equipment functioning and reports problems requiring maintenance or repair
• Employee scheduling
• Kitchen environment; some exposure to heat, cold, and moisture
• Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods: Lifting 40 lbs.
• Corrected hearing and vision to normal range; verbal communication
• Use of food service and cash register equipment
• Current ServSafe Certification or equivalent, or ability to obtain
• Current California Food Handlers Certification
Schedule: Hours: Second Shift
Work Days: Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,
Apply in person with valid work ID and resume:
Rush Personnel Services Inc.
15 Independence Circle
Chico, Ca 95973
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northern California. Find your job…Find your career with RUSH Personnel!
RUSH Personnel Perks Include:
• Weekly payroll
• Accrued Sick Pay
• Direct Deposit
• Referral Bonuses
• Performance and Attendance Incentives (at client's discretion)
RUSH Personnel Services, Inc. is Northern California's premier staffing agency! Locally owned and operated since 1981, RUSH prides itself on quality service supporting the needs of businesses and job seekers!
As a full-service staffing agency (from temporary to executive placements), RUSH serves hundreds of client businesses employing thousands of temporary and regular associate employees annually. RUSH provides exceptional customer service, dependable and timely payroll options, and the flexibility to serve all work-related needs!
Offices in four strategically placed cities and this, our "virtual office," ensure quality, personal and localized contact for an extensive area of Northern California.