Jaffa, a modern Israeli concept on West Third Street is hiring Bartenders and Servers.
As we are a small restaurant, bartenders must be comfortable taking tables and filling in with service, not just working behind the bar.
Bartenders must have experience with craft cocktails and a minimum of 1 year of experience. Knowledge of the cuisine of the middle east is a plus.
Both Servers and Bartenders must meet the following qualifications.
• Positive, upbeat attitude with excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Food Handlers Certification required
- Knowledge of Spirits, Beer & Wine.
• Minimum 21 years of age
- Have a high sense of responsibility
- A passion to provide genuine hospitality
- Must have availability to work full time. (Some Holidays are required)
- Must work well with others as a team-player
- Cleanliness and organization in the workspace is a priority
- Great work ethic
Amid art galleries, shops, and eateries, both edgy and prosaic, energy abounds. In the walk-only stone streets, the fragrances of fresh breads and spices hover and drift, bringing closer the reality of shawarma coming to the table.
This is Jaffa, the ancient neighborhood in the city of Tel Aviv.
The social atmosphere is eclectic and fun; groups of friends toasting "l'chaim" with a clink of their Arak shot glasses, girlfriends catching up over coffee, the hipster tech guy on his computer, his dog lying next to him, families sharing a huge spread and couples having a bite together.