Restaurant Brands International Inc. is one of the world's largest quick service restaurant companies with over 25,000 restaurants in more than 120 countries. RBI owns three of the world's most iconic quick service restaurant brands - Tim Hortons®, Burger King®, and Popeyes®.
RBI is seeking a Manager of Professional Recruitment to help develop and implement the recruitment strategy to support rapid and significant growth, strengthen the recruiting model and programs, ensure robust diversity and employer brand programs, and manage and scale the team to deliver on current and planned hiring needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensures the successful execution of all aspects of RBI's recruiting programs, including generating program awareness, sourcing, and assessing talent
· Develop sourcing strategy, e.g. understand job requirements, write and post job ads, promote employee referral activities, collaborate with Sourcing Recruiters on extensive direct search, develop candidate engagement campaigns, interact with recruiting agencies for specific roles, explore new sourcing channels.
· Act as a recruiting thought partner, build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers and internal stakeholders, understand their needs, manage expectations as well as ensure ongoing dialogue on open requirements in addition to local/regional recruiting market trends.
· Screen and assess candidates, from initial telephone interview to the development of assessment criteria in partnership with the function and the facilitation of candidate debrief discussions, collaborating with Professional Recruitment Analyst to ensure the successful recruiting events scheduling and interview logistics.
· As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you will participate in global continuous improvement projects and collaborate with recruiting community across the globe.
Qualifications & Skills:
· Bachelor's degree in relevant field
· Strong knowledge of the local talent market and sourcing channels
· Exceptional ability to analyze problems, identify alternative strategic solutions, quantify consequences of proposed actions, and implement recommendations in support of larger recruitment objectives
· Notable interpersonal and influencing skills; ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of employees
· Solid business acumen, including knowledge of budget management, vendor management, and contract management required
· Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous and ever-changing environment
· Willingness and ability to make independent decisions and to remain calm under pressure
· Demonstrated initiative, judgment, and maturity
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills; strong influencing capabilities
· Excellent customer-service attitude with ability to build and cultivate strong client and candidate relationships
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook); advanced knowledge of Excel or other similar analytical tools a plus
· Familiarity with ATS implementation a plus
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.