The Sr. Analyst, Global Franchise Profitability reports to the Lead, Global Franchise Profitability and is responsible for conducting financial analysis and forecasts regarding franchisees financial performance, as well as developing reports and presentations to the senior management team. The Sr. Analyst also provides support to monthly closing activities, interacts with several functional areas of the company and with franchisees' team.
• Collect and analyze franchisees financial information
• Great Attention to detail.
• Prepare assessment on franchise current performance and identify improvement opportunities
• Monthly routines including benchmarking report and JV updates
• Prepare 1-year strategic plan for main markets
• Prepare reports and presentations for EVPs and General Managers
• Interact daily with Field team
Qualification and Skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance or Accounting is required
• 1-3 years of field related experience
• Expert in MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Proficiency in Financial Modeling / Corporate Finance
• Strong problem-solving skills and organized thinking process
• Strong communication and presentation skills
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.