I am currently assisting a national benefits management company in hiring 20+ Bilingual Benefit Specialists (English/Spanish) located in Sandy Springs, GA for enrollment season. They are getting ahead of the game on their hiring and will be looking for folks to start in the beginning of October.
Estimated Start Dates:
- 1st wave will start 10/07
- 2nd wave will start 10/14
- Must be available to work any shift Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm, with potential for Overtime/Weekend Shifts November - December.
- Provides year-round new hire benefit enrollment, benefit Q&A, and technical support
- Responsible for helping to meet Service level expectations while scheduling appointments, answering employee questions, processing QLE's, and providing technical support for any employee that emails or calls in
- Documents client-related questions and activities; follows-up on outstanding issues to ensure appropriate resolutions
- Enrolls employees directly into their benefits over the phone
- Delivers high level technical support including but not limited to system password resets
- Works with employees to schedules appointments for EBRC new hire services
- Provides adjudication for documents related to dependent verification
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- 1+ Call Center Experience in a high-volume call center
- 1+ Years of benefits related experience