K&D Factory Service, Inc. is seeking mechanically inclined refrigeration technicians in our Harrisburg market to provide repairs at restaurants, schools, hospitals and more. K&D is committed to employee development through the use of a structured training plan. K&D is a family owned and operated business which prides itself on taking care of both its customers and employees. When submitting your resume, please indicate which location you are applying for. We have multiple job openings at different locations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform dispatched service calls, diagnose and repair reported service issues and all other problems encountered
- Report all service activities accurately on tablet or invoice/service orders at the completion of every call.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate parts and equipment inventories on truck Operate and manage company issued vehicle, tools and equipment in accordance with company guidelines.
- Identify areas of opportunities (potential failures of current functional equipment)• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma or GED required and technical school certification preferred.
- Prior cooking equipment, refrigeration, plumbing, and electronic experience preferred.
- Basic mechanical aptitude required.
Position needs to be filled immediately, please email resume to be considered
- An excellent wage is offered along with benefits such as a 401k match, paid medical, dental and vision and life insurances and use of a company truck.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $15.00 to $30.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time