- Bank account reconciliations for multiple cash accounts and restaurant brands utilizing the bank rec module in Sage 300 as well as Excel spreadsheets.
- Access bank websites and download credit card depository information.
- Reconcile store-reported credit card deposits to deposit information from banks.
- Reconcile mobile payment receipts from various vendors. Timely record third party delivery fees in the general ledger.
- Record, report, and reconcile franchise royalties.
- Communicate with store and operations management to resolve deposit issues.
- Communicate with POS, credit card, EBT and other vendors to resolve deposit issues.
- Notify appropriate District Managers, Operations, Accounting and other management personnel of significant overages/shortages via email or phone call.
- Reconciliation of related balance sheet accounts
- Reconcile, review and explain related credit card over/short and chargeback issues at stores.
- Respond to chargeback/retrieval disputes
- Access different general ledger databases to report on the status of cash and receivable at these entities.
- Ad-hoc projects and/or reports as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
· 4+ years of accounting experience.
· 10-key by touch
· Advanced Excel skills required, including the ability to create and manipulate pivot tables
· Must be able to work independently.
· Ability to discern complex financial data.
· Ability to effectively use general ledger software
· Ability to work within a team toward a common goal.
· Relevant work experience and/or education (BS degree with an accounting major or emphasis preferred)