Spa Front Desk Host**FLSA STATUS: Non-exempt
Job Overview: Responsible for providing quality guest service as it pertains to checking in/out of spa guests. Must be able to make spa reservations in an accurate and professional manner. Demands accuracy with daily accounting procedures.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Essential Job Functions:
· Check-in and check-out guests in a confident, professional, and friendly manner.
· Provide information on the spa, its facilities and the treatments in a professional and friendly manner.
· Provide gracious and efficient telephone service to guests calling for reservations and other information, promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete and accurate information.
· Ensure proper credit card procedures are followed at all times.
· Adhere to all cashiering procedure: open, secure and balance out banks to include the verification of all cash, credit cards, and gift certificates during shift.
· Knowledgeable of safety procedures.
· Have the ability (after 6-months of full-time employment) to open/close the spa and all procedures involved.
· Keep the front desk clean and organized.
· Document maintenance needs and submit to proper person.
· Assist massage and treatment therapists with schedules and guests as needed.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
At Kabuki Springs & Spa in San Francisco, we offer a wide variety of spa services including massages, facials, and body treatments. We also offer spa packages, specifically created to cater to a variety of needs.