Faribault Foods offers an extensive portfolio of premium food products. Our multiple locations enable us to source the best ingredients and transport our products more efficiently. Our vision is to be a leading, high-quality food company that provides the greatest customer satisfaction; through products and services based on the development of highly skilled, committed people and the use of cutting edge technology to create new products.
Our Values: Respect • Integrity • Honesty • Equity & Justice • Loyalty • Responsibility
Reporting to the Director of IT Enterprise Architecture & Applications, this role is an integral part of the IT Enterprise Applications Team assisting in the analysis, design, configuration, testing, training, documentation, and business process change management. As the owner of the SAP configuration, will coordinate all change requests and enhancements to the system requested by the supported business units. This position will work closely with business users and provide both functional and technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, developing and implementing system solutions, business process improvements, reports and procedures that meet user requirements, with a primary focus on manufacturing operations, including production planning/scheduling, shop floor control, quality management, and product costing functions.
The role is based in Faribault, MN, and requires travel up to 25% nationally.
· Contribute to the development of IT operational strategies to align with the overall business strategy as well as corporate strategy.
· Participate in process analysis and redesign to enhance system capabilities.
· Support operations including Manufacturing processes, Work in Process (WIP), Bill of Materials (BOM), Routings, Product Master Data, Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Work centers, Inventory, Product Costing, Warehouse Management, and Stock Controls.
· Consult with business unit managers and end users to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting and security requirements.
· Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify gaps, interpret, provide workaround solutions, validate and document business requirements.
· Responsible for software integration and external interface development.
· Proactively assess and evaluate current business processes in order to guarantee efficiency and operational excellence proposing business process or systems enhancements.
· Create a test plan for new developments in order to find gaps and errors to be fixed before formal approval and validation by end users.
· Create and maintain proper documentation: process, training, procedures.
· Support daily Operations Issues - Prioritizing critical issues.
· Provide timely response to end user calls and help desk tickets assisting in problem resolution (help desk role) ensuring that tickets are closed according to predefined SLAs.
Knowledge, Technical skills and Abilities:
· Fundamental understanding of heavy manufacturing business processes.
· Experience in two full cycle implementation of the PP module with strong competence in CO-PC.
· Design and configure PP module with knowledge of the key integration points between the other SAP modules (MM, WM, QM, CO-PC).
· Understanding of accounting business processes.
· Demonstrated project planning, project management, problem-solving and work prioritization skills.
· Conducted end user training, institution of help desk and end user documentation.
· Coordinated with ABAP Developer and gave functional specifications for customizing reports according to the user requirements.
· Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
· Excellent customer service skills including telephone techniques, listening skills, sense of urgency and enthusiasm
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with end-users and management.
Education, Certification and Experience:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, reach, stretch, stoop, bend, use hands and fingers and climb stairs. This job requires the employee to be able to read, write and communicate verbally in English. The employee must be able to hear and have color vision.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To Apply: please submit your resume to
SEARCH FIRM REPRESENTATIVES PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: Faribault Foods is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Faribault Foods via-email, the internet or directly to hiring managers at Faribault Foods in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Faribault Foods and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Faribault Foods as a result of the referral or through other means.
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.