Upscale Private Dining Club seeks Morning/Lunchtime Server
Villa Taverna, located at 27 Hotaling Place in Jackson Square, is one of San Francisco's premier private dining clubs and has been in business for 60 years. We are a small but experienced team and are currently seeking an experienced daytime server with bartending and upscale restaurant experience preferred. The ideal candidate is a punctual, reliable, organized, clean, hardworking, able to multitask and learn quickly. We are a member-focused private club, member recognition and use of their names are very important. More details below. We look forward to hearing from you and reviewing your resume.
Morning & Lunch Shift Mon-Fri, 5 days a week. , shifts approx. 9am-3pm, days are flexible. This is an hourly position from $25 per hour with tips on Private Events.
• Strong service skills and in both upscale dining, special events, and banquet.
• Wine Knowledge a plus.
• Be a server, busser, food runner, and bartend if needed. Team Player.
• Get to know members wants/needs, server, build relationship etc.
• Must be able to communicate clearly, be cordial and act with professionalism at all times.
• Opportunity to advance into upper management.