No Late Nights! Free Meals!
Era Living is seeking both part-time and full-time Food Servers to become the newest members of our Dining Services team located in our Ida Culver House, Ravenna, Seattle, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Food Server is responsible for ensuring that all guests to our full service restaurant are treated to a world class dining experience. This position takes orders and delivers meals with attention to detail and an eye towards satisfaction.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work Friday - Sunday.
- Amazing customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate in English (verbal and written).
- Current Food Handler Card (or ability to obtain upon hire).
- Previous experience as a server,?preferred.
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application! Please visit our careers site at Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter?s) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).