If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact us at to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
This posting is for a Restaurant Manager Position for a new Huse Culinary concept, The HC Tavern + Kitchen, with a target opening date of Winter 2020.
Sous Chef Essential Job Functions
- Must be physically present on restaurant floor during business hours.
- Ensures that staffing levels are maintained and adjusted to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Assist in management and staff team building.
- Assist in properly training, motivating, scheduling, and supervising kitchen employees.
- Assists as required in all operational capacities.
- Responsible for maintaining and insuring proper sanitation of all restaurant equipment.
- Conforms to all federal, state, and local laws governing employee scheduling and wages.
- Purchases company specified products and ingredients from company specified suppliers.
- Collect payment (at cost) for any product transferred out of stock to any employee, owner, or anywhere off premises.
- Takes an accurate inventory of all food and cleaning supplies at the end of fiscal period.
- Reviews P&L with the General Manager prior to submission to Accounting dept.
- Daily inventories of meat and other high-cost menu items will be taken to monitor actual usage and determine if there was any loss.