Category Hourly Team Members
WHAT YOU BECOME
In 2001, Phoenix's original wine caf, Postino, opened its doors in the historic 1940's Arcadia Post Office building. The vision was simple - to create a welcoming neighborhood spot for people to hang out and connect, and Co-Founders, Lauren Bailey, and Craig Demarco were fueled by a clear mission - make people feel good. Since its inception, the company has thrived on this people-first focus.
Fast forward just over 15 years, the company has gone on to open multiple restaurant concepts across state-lines under the parent company name Upward Projects. This momentum has expanded the company throughout the greater Phoenix, AZ metro, Denver, CO, and recently we opened in Houston, Texas!
Our concepts include Postino, Joyride Taco House, Federal Pizza, Windsor & Churn
WHO WE ARE
We are a restaurant group that thrives on creating authentic and inspiring experiences for the communities we serve. Through the contributions of countless incredible people, past and present, we're headed to the moon with a simple mission - to make people feel good.
Be your true self and courageous to represent your believes while being coachable and open to feedback.
Do the right thing always. Be accountable and trustworthy.
Bring passion for hospitality to every shift. We love smiles and positivity.
Be part of a winning team that is committed to delivering hospitality at the highest level.
We take pride in the pursuit to be the best, but we can only do that as a collaborative team.
WHAT YOU DO
- A highly collaborative, people-focused culture.
- Growth; we have several new stores in the pipeline
- Influence; we provide empowerment to our team members and give you a voice
- Access to benefits; for full-time eligible team members
- Development; beverage education in wine and beer; a career path; rewards and recognition for your work; a collaborative training platform; and more is added every day.