Category Hourly Team Members
WHAT YOU BECOME
Highly passionate people who relentlessly deliver quality and excellence to our guests. Our mission is to make people feel good!
- Team focused collaborators
- Authentic and humble individuals
- People who promote a fun and positive place to work
- Individuals who are driven to be their best
- People who have integrity in their actions
Become a highly skilled Dishwasher who enjoys working with great people, great ingredients, in a fast-paced, energetic, and positive atmosphere. Must be passionate, dedicated, and inspired to meet the highest standards.
WHO WE ARE
In 2001, Phoenix's original wine caf, Postino, opened its doors in the historic 1940's Arcadia Post Office building. The vision was simple - to create a welcoming neighborhood spot for people to hang out and connect, and Co-Founders, Lauren Bailey, and Craig Demarco were fueled by a clear mission - make people feel good. Since its inception, the company has thrived on this people-first focus.
Fast forward just over 15 years, the company has gone on to open multiple restaurant concepts across state-lines under the parent company name Upward Projects. This momentum has expanded the company throughout the greater Phoenix, AZ metro, Denver, CO, and recently we opened in Houston, Texas!
Our concepts include Postino, Joyride Taco House, Federal Pizza, Windsor & Churn
WHAT YOU DO
- Prep the freshest ingredients in a scratch kitchen
- Become an efficient dishwasher with accuracy and speed
- Become familair with the industry best practices in sanitation and cleanliness
- Organize, clean, and plan for success
- Maintain machinary and equipment
- Chop vegentables & fruits, prepare sauces, cook meats, use various methods of cooking and prepping as requested
- Cooperate and collaborate with a team of chefs
- Maintain a positive and fun atmosphere while learning and continuing development
You will need to have a current food handler's permit and previous experience in the role of line cook in a scratch kitchen.