Are you ready to become part of a next level, super cool, hard working team?!
~ ABOUT US + THIS POSITION ~
Little Window is a cafe in SF tucked in an alley between Telegraph Hill and North Beach. We make cozy Vietnamese-inspired fare that celebrates homestyle cooking in a fun, vibrant and approachable way.
We're a female-owned/family-owned/queer-owned, intergenerational food business. We are intentional about creating a safe and nourishing environment that welcomes everyone.
We're looking for a hard working team member for our cafe. Specifically someone who's highly dependable, ready to learn and ready to crush it. We are open for breakfast + lunch, M-F from 7:30-2pm. This position requires someone with food service experience, great communication skills, as well as, excellent customer service skills. We are specifically looking for someone willing to learn and adjust on the daily. BARISTA EXPERIENCE is a PLUS. Being passionate about food, diversity, inclusivity + building community is a big PLUS.
If you aren't down to put on a smile and dance to a little Spice Girls ...stop right there, thank you very much. I need somebody with a human touch. Check out our site for more info Little Window! littlewindowsf.com
- Available at least 3 week days (early AM start time)
- Hard Working
- Reliable & punctual
- Have a positive attitude
- Great customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Take initiative
- Open to change
- Focused & efficient
- Take pride in what you do
- BARISTA EXPERIENCE (not required, but a plus)
- Arriving on time and ready to work
- Following food safety standards
- Customer Service: work the register, including transactions, taking orders for breakfast, coffee and lunch with a good attitude.
- Preparing espresso drinks *espresso training included*
- Preparing and assembling food to go
- Opening and setting up for the cafe
- Prepping veggies for lunch service in a timely manner
- Transitioning the cafe from breakfast to lunch
- Help load the food from kitchen delivery into the cafe during lunch transition
- Closing and cleaning the cafe at the end of the day
- Washing all dishes used during the shift throughout and at the end of the day
- Maintaining a clean space throughout the day
Little Window started started as a bicycle pop-up and grew into a brick and mortar. Run by Kim and Jessie (Mother + Daughter), we make Vietnamese comfort food that reflects the flavors that remind us of our home kitchen. Our cafe is a walk-up window tucked inside an alley in San Francisco. We are creating a space that celebrates our Vietnamese food, our family values and homestyle food cooked with care. Open weekdays for breakfast + lunch, we're building a nurturing and sustainable food business that celebrates Vietnamese cuisine and culture in a fun, vibrant and approachable way.