Behavior Treatment & Analysis is seeking for FT/PT Applied Behavior Analysis Therapists or Registered Behavior Technicians to work with our clients in the Santa Clara County. The professional in this position will be responsible for providing treatment and implement ABA services, pursuant to a treatment plan developed and approved by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
Our Mission is to provide high quality services in the development and implementation of the ABA program for children with ASD, keeping the top values of the company always present which are: The vocation of service, honesty, respect for all and warmth.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Delivers ABA treatment protocol developed by a BCBA
- Provide direct client care in a 1:1 setting in the client's home, community and/or school
- Work with clients, families and communities to implement client treatment plan
- Attends staff meetings, training, and other meetings as requested
- Active participation in staff training programs designed to increase overall skills
- Responsible to complete additional job-duties as assigned by Supervisors/Management
- Complete daily paperwork and data collection notes in detail and timely manner
- Maintain accuracy and be consistent
- Participate actively in the creation of the digital & virtual contents designs and research in a timely manner
Conditions of Employment:
- Ability to obtain and maintain criminal record clearance through the Department of Justice. The People & Performance department must analyze DOJ/FBI live scan reports in accordance with applicable federal, State and local laws as well as fitness for position
- Must have valid California Driver's License. Maintain a clean driving record. Show proof of auto insurance
- Must adhere to all federal, state and local laws/legislation's as applicable as well as HIPPAA laws and regulatory agencies
- Must pass health screenings, obtain vaccinations and clear TB testing based on company policies
- Ability to obtain and maintain CPR certificate
- Ability to obtain and maintain clearance through the Office of Inspector General
- Must attend all BTA required training
Qualifications and Skills:
- **MUST HAVE: Bachelor's Degree (preferably in the related field) or Board Certified Assistant Behavioral Analyst (BCaBA) or Registered Behavior Technician (RBT®) or Board Certified Autism Technician (BCAT) with AA degree or 60 units college credit or 2 years of ABA experience
- Preferably recent experience in working with children with Autism Spectrum (ASD) and/or related development disabilities in a direct care capacity (1 year minimum)
- Willing and committed to work with individuals of special needs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion pertaining to the work environment
- Ability to utilize computer, fax machine, Tablet etc.
- Frequent proofreading and checking documents for accuracy
- Be compassionate and understanding
- Bilingual Spanish is a Plus
- Rate: $ 18.00 - $ 22.00 per hour (DOE)
- Drive time and Mileage reimbursement @ $ 0.58 cents per mile (the use of personal vehicle)
- We offer ongoing paid training and supervision to pursuit your RBT® certification or a bonus if you already have it.
- We provide a tablet to have access to our portal
- Growth opportunities
- Paid sick time off
- Vacation time
- Health benefits
- Mon-Fri Afternoons from 4 pm - 8 pm (High Demand)
- Saturdays from 8 am - 2pm (Depending the client you are assigned to)
- Other shifts can vary - Mon-Fri from 9 am - 2 pm
- PT / FT 15 -40 hours per week (depending on your availability, flexibility & location)
BTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status.
Or you may fill out an application at:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
Our teams of trained and highly dedicated professionals strive to stimulate different cognitive domains and provide an experience each patient enjoys. Our consultants pride themselves on the strength of their programming and training abilities.
Our Senior Consultants are Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA).
Our therapists have completed training specifically on ABA behavior and are intensely supervised under the direction of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. All therapists are committed to helping each patient succeed and to provide a language enriched environment to help foster development. We are confident that our teams approach to target goals is not only effective, but a key factor in the success of every child that we serve.