"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
Looking to spice up your career? Want a company whose culture has a little sizzle and thinks outside the bun? Make the bold choice and choose Taco Bell.
We are looking for people who love serving customers, have experience in the restaurant industry and who want to work for an industry leader with endless possibilities! If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, Taco Bell is the perfect place to learn, grow and succeed! We offer the following :
The responsibilities of the Shift Supervisor will include:
- A commitment to promote from within
- Our training programs allow you to earn college credits
- Reward and recognition culture
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of products.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment (per Labor Board and OSHA regulations and Company standards), maintaining a clean parking lot, building exterior, dumpster and sidewalks, including removal of trash within containers to proper dumpster site(s).
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory level.
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
- Preparing/making/transporting deposits, providing feedback on schedules, product projections, financials for store manager's review/approval.
The ideal candidates must want to have fun serving great food to our customers!
Have an ability to follow and enforce rules and standards.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Good communication skills
- Valid driver's license
- Accessibility to a personal (not public) vehicle with secure, dependable and reliable transportation in order to make deposits.
- Excellent communication skills, management/leadership and organizational skills.
- Physical dexterity required (the ability to move up to 45 lbs. from one area to another).
- Attendance and Punctuality a must
- Operating of cash register as needed and making change for other cashiers.
- Basic Math skills
- Complete training certification
- Enthusiasm and willing to learn
- Team player
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Have a strong work ethic
Great Things Start Here!