Storyville is hiring Baristas, with or without experience, who are inspired to serve others with care and passion. We are on a mission to Love Everybody by serving fresh coffee and fresh pastries all day every day. Our highest priority is 5-Star Guest Experience from product to hospitality to the ambiance, building the company into a FOR-GIVING machine that gives away profits to fight human trafficking.
WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW
All full-time positions receive:
Total Compensation $16.00/hr.
- Basic to advanced training will be given for artisan handcrafted crafted espresso-based beverages.
- Options for Medical Insurance, Vision, Dental, Paid Time Off and Life Insurance.
- 40 hours a week of consistent work.
- Opportunity to advance and grow into various positions and capacities.
Further opportunities available to grow into equipment technician, teaching, coffee roasting, and management.
If you have experience in the hospitality industry, at a front desk or concierge, as a tour guide, in sales and retail, as a cleaner, server, or in a kitchen, consider applying.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Conduct oneself professionally and with self-respect
- Must play nice with others
- Communicate positively with a heart for the success of the team
- Proficient at smiling
- Passionate about being early and ready for work
- Eager to learn
- Eager to teach
- Wants to be challenged
As a Storyville employee, you will be asked to smile, be on time, hustle, and pay attention to the details. You will be asked to find inspiration and continually learn new skills. Ultimately you will be asked to care about the work you do and to Love Everybody that comes through the doors, including yourself.