Complimentary meals!?No late nights!
Era Living is seeking a full-time Lead Food Server to become the newest member of our Dining Services team located in our University House Issaquah Community, Issaquah, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Lead Food Server is responsible for ensuring that all guests to our full service restaurant are treated to a world class dining experience. This position supports the Dining Services Director with supervising shifts, participating in interviews, training new staff, reconciliations, some record keeping and inventory.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum two years serving experience in a restaurant/hospitality environment; banquet experience preferred
- Must have Food Handler?s permit, First Aid & CPR certification, and Class 12 alcohol certificate
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter?s) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).