Free Meals! Use of On-Site Pool & Gym! No Late Nigts!
Era Living is seeking a full-time Cook to become the newest member of our Culinary Services team located at our Aljoya Thornton Place Community in North Seattle, WA.?
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Cook will?prepare meals in accordance with planned menus and recipes, ensuring that each resident has a memorable dining experience. This role will also?establish portion control procedures and cleanliness standards, ensuring work areas are maintained in a clean and safe manner and that necessary equipment and supplies are properly maintained. Can work alternating shifts, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Possess basic culinary knowledge and ability to perform food service functions in a health care institution;?Previous cooking experience and formal certification preferred.
- Must have or be able to obtain Food Handler?s Permit.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to work well with others, maintaining good working relationships with peers and supervisors.
- Ability to communicate in English (verbal and written).
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted?#4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter?s) and?Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).