Serve as Our Key Ingredient as You Lead the Heart of the House and Inspire Your Team to Build a Guest-First Culture Every Day
Ideal Opportunity for an Executive Chef with a Passion for Cooking and a Penchant for Coaching to Build a Best-in-Class Team and Guest Experience.
If you are a high-energy managing or executive chef who combines a passion for cooking with a nurturing leadership style and the ability to show a chef whose doing a good job what great looks like, the role of Executive Chef supporting BRAVO! Cucina Italiana could be your ideal opportunity. Consider a few advantages of joining our team:
* You will enjoy the best of both worlds: the name and recognition of two popular Italian restaurant brands -- BRAVO! Cucina Italiana and BRIO Italian Mediterranean -- and the entrepreneurial energy of FoodFirst Global Restaurants -- a private company uniquely positioned to refresh and expand these and future brands.
* You and your team will make great food with fresh ingredients in a scratch kitchen. Part of our efforts to refresh the brand includes new menu items -- traditional Italian dishes with high-quality produce and meats. You will make a direct impact on our success as you nurture people via the great meals you and your team will provide.
* You bring the drive and passion and we'll provide the tools and outstanding training needed for success. We offer a robust, comprehensive 8-week training program before you take ownership of the kitchen.
* Profitable growth and expansion, along with our current locations in 32 states, will generate opportunities for proven performers to excel and advance their careers. If you are dedicated to flawless execution daily and driving your team toward excellence, you'll find that we can offer career paths that are among the best in our industry.
* You will earn a competitive salary, generous bonus opportunity and a comprehensive benefits package.
What you'll bring to the table:
* Formal culinary education (2- or 4-year degree or culinary college) is desired but if you've come up through the ranks in the industry and have outstanding skills, we want to talk to you!
* Certified Executive Chef® (CEC) is an advantage.
* Strong experience and proven success, ideally 4+ years, as an Executive or Managing Chef in a high-volume casual dining or similar restaurant environment.
* An unwavering commitment to safe food handling and sanitation practices; ServSafe certification is preferred.
* Knowledge of culinary terms, procedures, and practices; a strong respect for standards.
* Excellent coaching, mentoring and talent development skills. The ideal candidate will enjoy teaching/training his/her team.
* A background using inventory management, recipe, and labor control systems.
* Solid computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs including Outlook, Word and Excel.
FoodFirst Global Restaurants is a collaboration between visionary restaurateur/owner-partner Brad Blum and leading investment firm GP Investments, Ltd. At FoodFirst Global Restaurants, we are passionate about good food, know good food, enjoy good food, and are dedicated to always improving upon and consistently providing good food. We are a mission and vision-driven company. We are innovators who hold ourselves to the highest standards while providing a warm and nurturing atmosphere for our team members and a guest-first experience for our customers.