Position Summary: The Runner is responsible for keeping inventory of, transporting, stocking, and cleaning/clearing product to ensure business and customer needs are met. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Stocks and maintains appropriate levels of product
- Delivers product and utilizes transfer sheets to maintain inventory integrity
- Cleans, sanitizes, and maintains appearance of work stations and guest service areas
- Assist servers, bartenders, etc. with customer service as needed
- Maintains excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills and a sense of urgency
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Requires constant standing and walking
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 50 lbs.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK ALL 7 HOME FOOTBALL GAMES AT KINNICK STADIUM