Position Summary: The Retail Sales Worker is responsible for stocking and inventorying products as well as maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the retail location. The Retail Sales Worker provides general customer service and assistance to guests and may process sales transactions. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Greets and assists customers while anticipating their needs
- Ensure product is stocked to appropriate levels and replenishes and arranges items as needed to maintain appearance
- Operates register, handles cash, and process credit card transactions
- Responsible for cash handling, safe verifications, and preparing deposits
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to cash handling policies and procedures
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Basic math and counting skills required
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evening and weekends