Plant General Manager - For world class manufacturer of acoustical and interior trim products for the automotive and commercial transportation applications.?
This position will be fully P&L responsible for this facility.
- Implement business models and budgets set through strategic plan.
- Ensure the development and formalization of a Lean Problem Solving Culture, utilizing Production hour by hour metric reporting, and other formalized lean tools.?
- Review overall business plan in terms of cost control, report on productivity, uptime, and various other performance based metrics.
- Manage, Engage, and Drive ongoing talent management through facilitation and optimization of performance management systems and cascading of KPI?s throughout the organization.
- Create a comprehensive plan for preventative maintenance and housekeeping that defines the standard for the operation by utilizing lean principles such as TPM1 and 2, mean time between failure, and others. ?
- Coordination of production activities including quality, scheduling, labor management etc.
- Manage working capital standards.
- Respond to internal process needs like; SPC or CPK, product deviation, control plans, calibration and measuring techniques, PPAP coordination, final and in-process auditing requirements.
Bachelors degree preferred with 7+ years experience within the automotive industry.
Candidates with experience in Acoustical, Fiber, NVH, Carpet or Injection Molded Products would be considered a plus.?
Years of experience can be substituted for a degree.