Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
* Provide superior service to all customers, at all times.
* Sets tables; clear and clean tables.
* Stock bar as necessary.
* Stock service stations with supplies, beverages, condiments, etc; clean, refresh and straighten service stations and other work areas.
* Perform routine food preparation tasks as assigned; serve and refill water, bread and coffee as necessary; expedite food and necessary beverages.
* Assist with hosting duties as assigned.
* Accommodate guest requests as needed.
Qualifications for this position include:
* High school education - preferred.
* At least one year of restaurant experience - preferred.
* Previous food service experience - preferred.
* Good personal hygiene and neat appearance - required.
* Ability to perform job duties - required.
* Ability to deal with customers courteously and efficiently in all situations - required.
* Basic reading, writing and math skills - required.
* Must have a valid Food Handler's Permit, or ability to obtain one within 14 days of employment - required.
We are the wild ones. Free, untamed, unstructured and unlike the others. We are confident in who we are and what we seek. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and live boldly with our choices. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 170246