Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Back of House Crew will be responsible for ensuring that the restaurant is clean and presentable for winter dining guests. The position encompasses multiple areas of the mountain dining such as bussing, dishwashing and restroom cleaning.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Maintaining cleanliness in the dining room, to include bussing and cleaning tables, windows, floors.
* Responsible for trash and recycling removal and disposal.
* Cleaning and maintaining all public areas of the restaurant, bar and plaza to include snow removal.
* Help with snow removal from decks and tables
* Provide guest service while bussing tables to include answering guest questions for mountain information, directions, restaurant information, etc.
* Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all dishes, cutlery, pots and pans and other kitchen equipment
* Responsible for ensuring that all dishes, cutlery and serving trays are cleaned and stocked to a sufficient level from the start of the business day until the end
* Operating sanitation programs to Mountain Dining standards
* Assisting the entire outlet is operating under HACCP guidelines
* Supporting company's goals and values
* Responsible for cleaning restrooms including toilets, floors, sinks, counters, etc.
* Responsible for ensuring that restroom supplies are stocked including toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Able to communicate English
* Ability to communicate in Spanish preferred
* Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
* Able to stand for long periods of time
* Previous restaurant or customer service experience - Preferred
We are the wild ones. Free, untamed, unstructured and unlike the others. We are confident in who we are and what we seek. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and live boldly with our choices. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 170214