Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow established rules of each unit for entry to building and work areas, properly attired and in compliance with HACCP guidelines for personal hygiene and observe security precautions as mandated by unit management
- Comply with company implemented sanitation Standard Operating Procedures including the company's HACCP Plan and Good Manufacturing Practices which maintains the company's compliance with USDA regulations.
- Clean and sanitize all interior areas within unit and external unit property.
- Ensure that spills are promptly mopped up and floors are kept dry to minimize slips and falls due to wet floors.
- Use proper detergents and degreasing solvents to maintain safe working environment for all production areas and maintain use and proper storage of sanitation chemicals and equipment.
- Sanitize all restrooms and areas of common personnel traffic, including walls and floors
- Empty and clean refuse containers and dispose of refuse in proper bins for later removal.
- Perform other duties as assigned by unit Supervisors.
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to speak, read, and understand English
- Must be able to push or lift 50 pounds
- Must have good attendance record and be on time