As an Assistant Manager you will contribute to the Company's success by executing Café operations and providing "Feel Special" guest service to all our guests.
Le Boulanger is a local, family owned and operated Bakery and Café throughout the South and North Bay. Our Cafés bake pastries and bread fresh everyday for over 37 years. While our pride lies in our fresh and tasty breads each morning, our greatest resource is our team members. From bakers to drivers to retail managers, each baked good requires the contributions of many, and we're always looking for more talented individuals to join our family. Wage $17.00 and up based experience.
The Assistant Manager works with our team members to create and maintain the Le Boulanger "Feel Special" experience for our guests by preparing fresh beverages and meals, and maintaining a clean and comfortable café environment. And we don't have late nights (at least not very many) and we serve fresh healthy menu options without fryers!
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for you and your family
• Domestic Partner Benefits
• 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching
• Discounted meal plan
• Vacation pay…and much more!
• And did we mention no late nights!!!
• Work in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Deliver excellent customer service with a sense of urgency and pride
• Communicate clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure efficient Café operations
• Maintain cleanliness and organization while preforming duties
• Operate with a "customer comes first" attitude: proactively listen to the customer while anticipating their needs
• Follow Company operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety
• Organize opening and closing duties as assigned
• At least 1 (one) year customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment with progressively responsible retail experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft word and Outlook email
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices, and employee relations
• Valid California Driver's License with proof of insurance
• Bi-lingual is a plus
• Serve Safe Food Certification also a plus