Do you have a passion for food? Do you like to work with kids? Do you want a food service job with nights and weekends off?
If so, we have the perfect job for you! Sodexo at the Lake Washington School District is seeking Food Prep & Service Workers to join our Nutrition services team. We offer both full and part-time positions. Our scheduled hours vary Monday through Friday during the school district's calendar year with no nights, weekends or holiday shifts.?Hourly wage depends upon experience.?With over 40 schools located in the Sammamish, Redmond, and Kirkland areas, we are sure to have a great job for you.
Working Days & Hours: (Full-time & Part-time positions are available)
- Monday - Friday
- Typical Start Time = 7:00 am
- Typical End Time = 2:00 pm
Benefits available for Full-Time Employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Who you are:
- Enjoy working with kids in a fast-paced, fun environment.
- Customer service focused. You're a cheerleader for excellent customer service and have a passion for serving others with care.
- Organized. You have outstanding time management skills, attention to detail and like to keep a tidy workspace.
- Dedicated. You are reliable, committed and have a willingness to learn and grow.
- Self-Starter. You are hard-working, motivated and don't leave any task unfinished.
- You are ambitious, disciplined and able to prioritize tasks with enthusiasm.
- You're a team player. You are flexible and willing to help wherever needed to get the job done.
What You'll Need:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- No experience necessary as long as you like kids and know how to smile!
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
***Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran Employer***
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- 0 to 1 more years of related work experience
- Kirkland, WA
- Redmond, WA
- Sammamish, WA
This Job Is:
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good first job for someone who is just entering or re-entering the workforce with limited experience or education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma