Job Summary: Restaurant Server
Leisure Care, a One Eighty Company, has been a leader in the senior housing industry for nearly 40 years. We're experienced. We're ambitious. We're fun. And we're looking for talented people to join our team. At Leisure Care we strive to positively impact the lives of our customers and employees each and every day. Our culture is rich with people who possess the natural desire and instinct to serve others, and the principle of leading a balanced life forms the foundation of this culture. We call it the Three-Thirds Lifestyle -- putting family first, giving back to the community second, and meaningfully contributing to the company third. After all, happy employees outside of the office make for more dedicated, creative, and productive employees in the office.
Leisure Care's unique philosophy of Five-Star Fun has made us one of the most desirable companies to work for, both inside and outside of the senior housing industry. And it has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
BenefitsOur benefits package is one of the best in the business. We offer it all: Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability, and Life insurance, plus vacation, sick leave, meal discounts, travel benefits, as well as year-round company sponsored events and activities.
Essential Job Functions
Responsible for the flow of service from the kitchen to ensure all residents receive their preferences in both food and beverages. Assist residents when necessary through the salad bar or beverage station. Works with professionalism and has knowledge of basic food offerings and menu content. Keeps the restaurant properly cleaned and set-up to meet resident expectations.
- Carries a service oval with a minimum of four entrees.
- Clearly communicates and understands residents? preferences
- Sets, clears, and resets tables to company standards.
- Breaks down, cleans, and puts together all beverage dispensing equipment.
- Waits on residents and provides them exceptional service.
- Performs minor food preparation duties as assigned.
- Sets up salad bar attractively and restocks as needed.
- Changes beverage dispensing units as they are depleted.
- Completes all side-work assignments as determined by supervisor.