Leisure Care, a One Eighty Company, has been a leader in the senior housing industry for nearly 40 years. We're experienced. We're ambitious. We're fun. And we're looking for talented people to join our team. At Leisure Care we strive to positively impact the lives of our customers and employees each and every day. Our culture is rich with people who possess the natural desire and instinct to serve others, and the principle of leading a balanced life forms the foundation of this culture. We call it the Three-Thirds Lifestyle -- putting family first, giving back to the community second, and meaningfully contributing to the company third. After all, happy employees outside of the office make for more dedicated, creative, and productive employees in the office.
Leisure Care's unique philosophy of Five-Star Fun has made us one of the most desirable companies to work for, both inside and outside of the senior housing industry. And it has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
Our benefits package is one of the best in the business. We offer it all: Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability, and Life insurance, plus vacation, sick leave, meal discounts, travel benefits, as well as year-round company sponsored events and activities.
Will support and assist the Chef in running an efficient kitchen. Under the direction of the Chef, will oversee the operations of the kitchen. Must have a complete understanding of all basic food preparation skill sets with the ability to perform these tasks error free and meet the company quality standards. Assist in the training and development of staff for growth and opportunity to meet the demand of qualified employees needed for continued company growth.
- Organizes high volumes of work while maintaining a quality product.
- Purchases food quantities, factoring in the number of residents by meal period.
- Complies with all state and local operating regulations.
- Ability to communicate with staff and residents both verbally and in writing.
- Applies all required cooking techniques based on standard menus.
- Adheres to all corporate purchasing programs.
- Plans for special events and holiday functions.
- Maintains proper food holding temperatures at all times.
- Works on line during peak service periods and assists when needed.
- Interviews candidates for position openings.
- Takes month-end food inventory and extend totals accurately.
- Reads and understands financial performance and results.
- Accurately observes and defines staff performance issues and provides corrective solutions.
- Follows company operating standards at all times.
- Maintains all written Leisure Care standards.
- Computes basic mathematical calculations.
- Maintains all department expenses within the budgeted guidelines based on food cost per resident, labor cost, and supplies.
If you have a strong desire to apply for a fun and rewarding job, please apply today!
?Leisure Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.